The Educational Farm “il Rospetto”
Il Rospetto is one of the best educational farms in Florence to give our children the opportunity, from kindergarten to elementary school and beyond, to grow up surrounded by the magical world of animals and immersed in greenery, thus learning, through experiences such as summer camps, school trips and indeed real educational workshops, to respect it and take care of it!
Il Rospetto Educational Farm is the result of a happy intuition of Alessandra, born from the combination of her passion for animals with love for children. All this has led her to pursue the path of educator for early childhood since the year 2000 and to embark on this new and exciting adventure within the Azienda Agricola dell’Apparita.
The Azienda Agricola Dell’Apparita, which can boast the certification of organic company since 2014, is the farm of the Alessandra family, founded by the parents with whom it shares the great passion for nature and animals, located in South Florence in Osteria Nuova, in the Municipality of Bagno a Ripoli in the Province of Florence.
Il Rospetto Educational Farm offers offers the workshops activities in Italian and English, by reservation from Monday to Sunday, workshops are designed for a selected group of children aged 3 years to 10 years of age. We combine a healthy family environment with the professionalism of professional bilingual.
In the summer months, Il Rospetto Educational Farm opens to Summer Camps offering recreational and sports activities to children aged 3 years to 10 years of age.
HOW WE WORK
We organize educational and recreational activities for children following clear guidelines that become a real teaching method:
- The child learns by doing;
- The child learns through experimentation and interaction with the reality that surrounds him;
- The child interacts and integrates both with other children and with nature;
- The child learns to respect and care for others and the world around him!
THE EDUCATIONAL FARM
– GARDEN: our vegetable garden guides children to discover its products, emphasizing the importance of the diversity of the seasons and offering the opportunity to discover new and genuine flavors through the daily story of the beauty of nature and the plant life that surrounds us! The child can personally take care of the plants of the Garden seeing them transform daily until they can collect and taste what, with so much care and passion, has helped them grow!
– ANIMALS: daily life at our Educational Farm consists of the normal interaction with many animals accustomed to the presence and interaction with children such as chickens, donkeys, pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits and ponies. The child thus learns to respect them, actively taking care of them until they reach the right confidence, quickly becoming their friend!
– EDUCATORS: an environmental guide, an Italian mother tongue teacher and an English mother tongue teacher make up our team that guides the child through an articulated educational path in both Italian and English, encouraging their learning through daily teaching activities.
– CHILDREN: the children, real protagonists of this didactic experience, live at The Educational Farm “il Rospetto”, socialization dynamics similar to the family one, thanks also to the precise choice not to separate the classes by age group; this in order to promote group harmony, always in full respect of the rhythms and needs of individual children, creating a context where ‘older’ help the little ones and the little ones learn from ‘older’!
You must be logged in to post a comment.